Thursday, August 18, 2011

Attention Fashionistars!

Hey guys sorry ive been busy lately attending a lot of interviews and stuff and yesterday Ive been offered an internship for PR Marketing at Jasper Garvida! check out his stuff here www.jaspergarvida.com I am over the mooon!! Cant believe it! Things are definitely starting to look better for me :) Even though ive only just come across him recently I actually love his designs, so feminine and pretty!

Ive also been working on my other website www.soinlovewithfashion.com now that i have more time on my hands, im going out there getting people for my website! If you haven't seen it, check it out and tell me what you think! Anyway i was doing some eBaying earlier selling my old clothes and i thought hey why dont i do a give away thingy on my blog! So i am! and the item is.........





This Graffiti Skirt that was actually designed by a fashion student at LCF and hit the stores at the popular high street store River Island. I was going to sell it but i am willing to give it away and all you have to do is email me a picture of you wearing a fashionable outfit and describe what your wearing and describe your style. You must be a follower and you must repost onto your blog! The best one shall win this beautiful skirt! Its a uk size 8 btw however its waist is quite elasticy and has a back zip.

Send your picture to jadepoker@gmail.com

Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment